Friday, March 13, 2009

Introduction




Jessica:
I am 14 years old and want to be a pastry chef when I grow up. I like to dance. I belong to a dance company. I am addicted to Anime' and Manga. I love playing with our dogs, Cosmo & Bailey.

Addison:
I am 12 years old. I like to bowl, play Playstation and eat. I like to cook because I like to eat.

We are homeschoolers and this is a project of ours. Our goal is to cook several new recipes throughout the year and blog about them. We want everyone to know that kids can cook and not just things like hot dogs, mac and cheese, and other "kid foods". We can cook real meals and real desserts. We hope that in a year we will have enough recipes to create our own cook book. Our dream is to have our cookbook published.
Jessica and Addison

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your project. Is dinner at 6pm? LOL! I'll have to keep checking. My kids like to cook, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kewl i dont cook but i know my cuz would love these recipes <33 lol and i looooveee addison's shirt with the rib cage and guitar going thru it and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete